Participate in our Research Studies
Daily Wellness Study Now Recruiting Participants
Now accepting 20-65 year old working adults, as well as graduate and professional students. Researchers in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at UNC-CH are seeking participants for the Daily Wellness Study.
This study consists of two online surveys and one laboratory visit on the UNC campus. Plus, a subset of participants will be randomized to make small shifts in their daily behaviors for 35 consecutive days and all participants will complete brief nightly surveys during that 35-day phase. Some participants will also watch a short, 10 minute video.
You can receive up to $100 for your participation plus a chance to win one of ten $100 Visa gift cards for each nightly survey completed.
You may participate in the study if:
• You are 20-65 years old and a working adult,
• Are not currently a high school or undergraduate student,
• Are able to come to the UNC-CH campus for one-hour in-person visit,
• Have access to a computer or mobile phone to complete surveys and nightly reports,
• You wish to contribute to science each day for about a month.